Until 2011, there were no traces or signs of mobile number portability. However, the sim changing season got disappeared after the network and mobile number portability arrived in India in the year 2011. This guide will help the user who wants to mobile number portability online. Many of you might be completely guided with it or might be aware of it. But for those who don’t know, mobile number portability is that facility where we can certainly shift from one network to another network without having to change the mobile numbers, in case if you are facing any issues with your network-provided by the network companies, and government authority called TRAI, which is the telecom board and regulatory authority of India.
Well, many of you might have even ported your port sim from Airtel to Jio or port sim from Airtel to Vodafone or from any network to any network, it’s just easy.
In case, if you are still confused with these details and process, then don’t worry- we have put together all the information that is required to know the entire process of mobile number and network portability- Check this out-
What is mobile number portability (MNP process)?
Well, to explain- mobile number or the network portability process is also known as the MNP process which acts as the ultimate facility that will help you to switch from a single network to another network that works around in the country of India. However, this service can be obtained with any of the network providers in the country that is obtained with the help of Licensed Service Area- along with your existing number itself.
However, the mobile number portability does involve a small fee that you can know later on. Well, this service is intact and does not affect the future portability of your number. Previously, the telecom operators also demanded the users to change the numbers along with their networks. But this is not the situation now, as users can just shift to another network by paying a small fee, and of course with easy steps too.
How to port sim thru SMS ?
We have some of the primary information along with efficient steps that will assist you well with port sim in just a matter of minutes. Check out these steps and methods that will help you do so-
- You first have to check out all the eligibility documents and requirements in case if you want to port your mobile number.
- Once you have checked all the eligibility, you have to contact the new network provider with to whom you want to get new network portability. However, you can get the eligibility details from TRAI government website.
- Later, obtain a CAF, also known as customer acquisition form. Once you know your eligibility, you will receive UPC, also known as Unique Porting Code, and now you just have to send a text, “PORT” along with your current mobile number to 1900.
- However, you will also receive an SMS from 1902. Now make sure that you have filled up the forms. Just submit these forms along with all your identity proofs and documents. You can submit to your nearest retailer or directly to the network galleries.
- However, if you are a postpaid user, then ensure that you submit your recently paid bill before you port you have to pay all your pending dues if you are a postpaid customer.
- Now, you will receive a new sim card from the network provider.
How to port a sim ?
Mobile number portability ( port sim ) is pretty easy and simple. However, there are many factors that need to be considered while you choose to port your number.
- Well, you would need approval from the operator, or else your application might get rejected too in case if you are not eligible.
- However, your current operator will check for all the documents and then will pass on the application to the new network operator.
- You must know how to port sim with these mentioned guidelines and steps. Well, you ought to start using the sim once you have received the SMS, which generally arrives within 5 to 7 days.
- Also, you will receive SMS of confirmation after 5 days of confirmation or the approval of your new network by both the current network and the new network.
- However, once your sim approval has been finished, your network will change to the new one and you indeed cannot operate over the old network.
- Well, the UPC that you receive would be not valid after 15 days and hence you have to ensure that you are getting it approved by 15 days. If not, then your application will be rejected, and you will have to start the application process fresh.
- Also, in case if you didn’t want the porting request then you can cancel the application or the request within 24 hours. Post 24 hours you won’t be able to cancel the application at all.
- Well, these above mentioned process is for all the networks that are currently into the services.
- You don’t have to worry about the porting process as you will be guided by the operator itself. How to port sim is often a question or a doubt when it comes to steps and the processes.
Conclusion: mobile number portability from JIO to Airtel or Port from Jio to Airtel
Well, the entire process is all easy, and hence you don’t have to worry about it at all. This process is very easy and any body can do. However, it is necessary that your operator is finishing up the entire process at the right time. It should not be delay more than 15 days. Still you are facing any issue please comment below we will try to answer.
Additional Reading :
[100% Fixed] Detailed guide on ‘How to flash oppo a37f flash file with a tool?’
Oppo is the trendy smartphone brand that offers advance features in the compatible prices. Oppo A37f is one of the most liked handsets by the customer. After the specific time, multiple oppo a37f users face from some software glitches. Users might get networking issues or software application issues on their devices. This article contains the step by step procedure to download the oppo a37f flash file and how to flash the device. The users can refer to this one-stop guide to flash oppo a37f device.
What is Flashing Oppo a37f ?
Flashing Oppo a37f is the best solution to eliminate all kinds of software issues of the device. There is a wide range of benefits of the flashing oppo 137f device some of them are listed below.
Advantages of Flashing Oppo A37f:
- It can unlock the device when user the forgot the password. Users can remove the FRP lock of their device by flashing it.
- Fix all kinds of network issues like 4G connection, unable to access the internet, calling problems, etc.
- Users can install stock ROM to unlock their oppo smartphone.
- It allows users to upgrade or downgrade device software.
- It eliminates all kinds of software issues with the oppo a37f.
A user often brings their device to a mobile repair shop to fix the issues. It is very to flash your Oppo a37f device and resolve the above issues.
How to flash oppo a37f flash file with a tool?
Before following the procedure given below, the user should note that this article is only for the oppo a37f users.
To check the model number of your device, the user can go to settings-> about the phone-> model number. If it is oppo a37f then you are at the perfect place. It is a good idea to backup your data before flashing an oppo a37f device. The oppo a37f users should read the entire article carefully and then follow the procedure accordingly.
1. Put mobile in the download mode. Users should press and hold the volume and volume down keys simultaneously to put the device in download mode. Connect your Oppo a37f device with the computer via USB cable.
2. Check whether your handset is connected with the system or not.
3. Go to the desktop and right-click on my computer icon.
4. Select device manager-> ports (com &LPT)-> Qualcomm HS-USB QD loader 9008. Qualcomm HS-US QD loader 9008 drivers are necessary for connecting the oppo a37f device to the computer system.
Step by Step Procedure To Download and Install Qualcomm HS-US QD loader 9008 drivers:
The users who are getting problem in connecting the mobile handset to the computer should reinstall the Qualcomm HS-US QD loader 9008 drivers. Users need to have an active internet connection for downloading and installing Qualcomm USB drivers. Here are the detailed steps to install Qualcomm drivers on your system.
- Download the Qualcomm HS-US QD loader 9008 in the zip file and extract it to a convenient folder.
- Connect your handset to the system with the help of USB cable.
- Go to the folder where you install ADB and fast boot tools.
- Inside the folder, enter cmd in the address bar to open the command prompt window.
- Type ‘adb reboot edl’ in the command prompt without quotes. This will boot your device in the edl mode.
- Launch the control panel and go to the device manager.
- Under the other drivers, the user can see the QHUSB_BULK option with a yellow exclamation mark. The yellow exclamation mark indicates that your computer system is unable to recognize your oppo a37f device as some drivers are missing.
- Right-click on QHUSB_BULK and go to update drivers option from the context menu.
- After then, it will ask the user how do I search for drivers. Users should go with the second option like, browse my computer for driver software.
- Navigate to the folder where we extracted the Qualcomm drivers in earlier steps.
- After then, Windows will prompt the message like verify the publisher, but Install this driver software anyway.
- The installation procedure will take a few seconds.
In this way, the user can install the Qualcomm USB drivers in the system. To check whether the drivers are installed successfully or not, the user can go to control panel-> device manager. If the user can see the Qualcomm QS-USB QDloader 9008 under the ports then, the user has successfully installed the Qualcomm drivers. Users should restart the computer system after installing drivers and follow further steps.
5. Download oppo a37f firmware. There are several sites available online from which users can download oppo a37f firmware. Users should always prefer to download the A36 firmware version because it is the latest update available for the Oppo a37f handset. The firmware file includes the oppo a37f flash file with the tool.
6. After downloading the firmware, the user should extract the zip file.
7. In the zip file, navigate to A37fEX_11_A.07_160614 directory and double click or run the Msm8x39DownloadTool.exe file as an administrator.
8. While installing the oppo a37f flash file, make sure your handset is connected with the computer.
9. Follow on-screen instructions to install the oppo a37f flash file.
10. After installing, start the application and click on the verify button. If it displays ok in the dialog box then, you have successfully installed the flash file.
11.Check the device type column in the flash tool. If the user can see the com under the device type column then, the user is ready to flash their Oppo a37f device.
12. Click on the start button and will take a few minutes to download this, After downloading, it displays the message like a USB download complete.
13. Disconnect your handset from the computer system.
14. Switch on your mobile.
Conclusion: Flashing an oppo a37f device
In this way, the user can successfully flash their oppo a37f device. We hope this article is helpful for you while flashing your device. Users can get in touch with us in case of can queries or questions.
Disclaimer: The procedure given in the article is tested but, the user should carefully read and follow each step from article to flash oppo a37f. You are flashing your mobile on your risk, we do not take any responsibility of any thing.
Additional Reading :
A guide to Flash Samsung B310e Without Miracle Box and Download Samsung B310e Flash File
Samsung is the one of the biggest brand in the mobile industry. The high end smart phones of Samsung are most popular in the young generation. With the productions of the high technology Smartphone and tablets, the low budget keypad mobiles of the Samsung are used by the customers. The users who are having problems with their Samsung phone and need to repair it typically required the Samsung b310e flash file for repairing.
What is Samsung b310e flash file, and how to Flash Samsung B310e Without Miracle Box and Download Samsung B310e Flash File ?
A Samsung b310e firmware is a ROM or document which user needs to flash their Samsung b310e device. Flashing your Samsung B3102e device can solve different mobile problems given below.
- Mobile restart automatically after specific time period.
- Recovering mobile password.
- To open the phone lock or the sim cards lock of the device.
- Mobile hang problem to slow operating speed and Samsung logo displays on the screen.
- If any specific application doesn’t work on the phone then flashing device can fix the problem.
- Network related issues. Unable to connect to mobile network.
- Bluetooth of the device not work.
All the above problems can be solved by flashing the Samsung phone with the help of the b310e flash file. User must take the overall backup of Samsung b310e before flashing their mobile because sometimes flashing can leads to data loss so it is good idea to take the backup of mobile.
This article contains detailed steps about Samsung b310e flash file and tool free download. Before following the how-to guide provided in this article, the user needs to have a few things given below.
- Fully charged mobile phone:
User need to have fully charged (more than 80%) mobile phone. If the mobile battery is drained during the flashing procedure then it is very difficult to recover.
- USB cable:
User needs a micro USB cable which is supported by the mobile. User can use the USB cable which comes along with the charger.
- A computer system (desktop/laptop):
To implement the flashing procedure user needs the working computer system or the laptop.
- Installed USB drivers in the system:
USB drivers are required for detecting your Samsung B310e phone in the system.
Once the user is ready with the entire above thing, He can follow the steps about how to flash Samsung b310e without box. User needs to have an active internet connection for downloading USB drivers and Samsung flash tool. If a user is already having the setup files in the system then an internet connection is not necessary. During the flashing procedure, the user needs to connect their phone to the system with the help of USB cable and make sure that it does not disconnect while the flashing procedure is running.
This flashing procedure only runs on the Windows operating system, so the user should not try it on Linux or Mac operating system. Users should carefully follow all the steps provided in this article. A single error can damage your device so if the user is not confident they can seek the help of a technically expert person.
Here are the steps to flash Samsung b310e
- Download the USB drivers required for your system. Install them in the computer system by following on-screen instructions. Samsung b310e USB driver is necessary for detecting the Samsung mobile in the computer system.
- Download and install the Samsung flash tool in your computer system.
- Open the ResearchDownload_2.9.8004 folder and executable file of named ‘Research Download’ from it.
- Follow on-screen instructions. After opening the Samsung flash tool, click on the gearbox and load the Samsung b310e flash file with the extension .Pac.
- User can see the play button on the screen click on it to start the process of flashing.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the phone battery.
- Reinsert the phone battery again.
- Keep pressing the centre button (boot key) of the mobile phone and connect the USB cable at the same time. Don’t disconnect your mobile from the system during the flashing procedure. It can damage your device.
- After successfully detecting your phone by the USB drivers, the flashing procedure will initiate automatically.
- Once the flashing procedure completes.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the mobile battery and insert it again.
After the successful completion of the above process, the user’s mobile will boot normally. This is a tested method to recover your Samsung mobile password so the user can run all provided steps sequentially to recover their mobile.
Conclusion: Flash Samsung B310e Without Miracle Box and Download Samsung B310e Flash File
The Flashing procedure provided in this article does not require any additional box like a miracle box for the flashing. User can flash their mobile without the use of the box.
By referring to this article of Samsung b310e flash file download, the user can easily flash their Samsung b310 mobile phone.
Additional Reading :
What should you know before buying Samsung a50 device and latest unboxing of Samsung a50 in May, 2020.
With the increased use of smartphones, it can be considered as the basic need of the human being. The manufactures of smartphones are continuously launching new smartphones in the market with the latest technology and high-end features.
Samsung is an old and reliable brand of mobiles, smartphones, tablets, laptops. Samsung is well known for its Galaxy S series and notepad phones. In the last year, Samsung launches its mid-budget A series phone Samsung a50. This article contains the detailed specification and review of the Samsung a50 Smartphone. The users who are willing to purchase Samsung a50 should stay tuned with this article.
Specifications of the Samsung a50
Price and availability:
Users can purchase Samsung a50 from the various e-commerce website available in the market. Users can also buy a mobile phone by visiting your nearby mobile store. The Samsung a50 price is pocket friendly to mid-range users. Samsung offers high-end functionality in the competitive cost.
The device with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory costs around 19,990 INR whereas the Samsung a50 6gb RAM and 128GB internal memory costs around 22,990 INR in the market.
Samsung a50 supports 512GB external storage with the micro SD card. The device is available in white, black and blue color. Users can purchase the Samsung a50 device according to their requirements and budget.
Design, display and dimensions:
The Samsung a50 is having an attractive look with the easy to carry slim design. Samsung a50 Smartphone is having 6.4 inch Super AMOLED full HD+ display with the screen ratio of (1080 x 2340 px) and aspect ratio 19.5:9. The device is having very slim size and U shaped rounded corners.
The weight of the device is 166 grams or 5.86 ounces. The screen of the Samsung a50 is protected with the gorilla glass and embedded with built in fingerprint sensor. The Back frame of the device is having glossy glass finishing made up with the poly carbonate or plastic.
With the wide viewing angles and full HD+ screen it offers best experience while watching multimedia or the Netflix HD video on Samsung a50 device. User can also set several HD+ Samsung a50 wallpaper available on the device.
Hardware and performance:
The phone is having the latest android 9 pie one UI operating system. The 2.3 GHz octa-core processor of the Samsung a50 is powered by Exynos 9610 chipset.The 4000 mAh lion battery of Samsung a50 is a 15-watt quick charge feature.
Users can have the best gaming experience on the device with 4GB or 6GB RAM, and can capture every moment on the device with the triple rear camera of 25MP low light lens, 8 MP ultra-wide lens and5MP live focus lens, and front camera of the device is 25 MP.
You can easily record the video with a radical 123 degree ultra-wide lens. Users can have several other features like Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Light Sensor, and Proximity Sensor on the device.
Network and connectivity:
The Samsung a50 is having a dual sim card slot (nano sim card) that runs on all networks. The device supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 4G LTE connectivity. Apart from this Samsung a50 is having Bluetooth v5.0, mobile hotspot, wireless 802.11, and Wi-Fi direct benefits.
Unboxing Samsung a50
The packing of the Samsung device is made up of biodegradable material. After ordering or purchasing the Samsung a50 device, the user can get below things inside the box. All the box contents the user receives in Samsung a50 Unboxing are made up of high quality.
- Samsung galaxy a50 mobile unit with non removable battery.
- Power adapter.
- USB cable (USB type C cable which can be used for charging)
- Ear phones.
- Soft case mobile cover.
- Sim card ejection pin.
- User manual and the warranty card.
The users should check all the content in the box and make sure that all are working. If a user gets any faulty piece then the user can replace it by contacting the service center or website with the help of the warranty card.
What is the Pros and Cons of Samsung a50 ?
There are good as well as bad reviews of the Samsung a50. Here are some pros and cons of purchasing the Samsung 50.
- Attractive, slim and lightweight design
- Excellent camera
- wide viewing angle
- on-screen fingerprint sensor
- Competitive price
- Better battery life
- Poor low light camera performance.
- Ordinary speaker
- Average performance
What is the comparison between Samsung a50 and Samsung m50
Comparing Samsung m50 vs a50 is a tough task because both of the devices are having similar features. The Samsung a50 screen is slightly bigger than the m50.
Samsung a50 is powered by Exynos 9610 whereas Samsung m50 is having Qualcomm Snapdragon 712. Samsung a50 is having a 25MP rear camera and 25MP front camera whereas Samsung m50 is having 16MP front and rear camera.
Samsung a50 supports full HD video recording but the user unable to record full HD (1080px) video from the Samsung m50 device. The battery capacity of Samsung a50 is 4000 mAh whereas Samsung m50 is having a battery capacity of 3700 mAh.
Users can purchase Samsung a50 with 4 GB or 6 GB RAM size whereas Samsung m50 is available only with 6 GB RAM. The internal storage of Samsung a50 is 64GB/128GB and of Samsung, m50 is 128 GB.
Samsung a50 is having all the advanced features than Samsung m50 but when it comes to storage benefits Samsung m50 is superior to Samsung a50.
here you have learnt about Samsung a50 vs Samsung m50 , so you know better way to choose as per your use or need.
What is the comparison between Poco f1 vs. Samsung a50
Xiaomi Poco f1 and Samsung a50 both are having a similar price and features with the little differences. The key difference between Poco f1 vs Samsung a50 is given below.
The screen size of poco f1 is 6.18 inch whereas the Samsung a50 is having 6.4inch screen. Poco f1 is having android 8 (Oreo) and Samsung a50 is having android 9.0 pie operating system. Samsung a50 is having onscreen fingerprint sensor but the Poco f1 is having on the body (backside) fingerprint sensor. both are having 4 GB and 6 GB RAM respectively.
Samsung a50 supports up to 512 GB external storage and Poco f1 supports 256 GB external storage. Samsung a50 is having a rear camera of 25 MP + 5 MP + 8 MP whereas Poco f1 is having 12MP+ 5MP primary camera. The front camera of the Samsung a50 and Poco f1 are 25MP and 20MP respectively.
As Samsung a50 launches after Poco f1, it is having some advanced functionality. When it comes to prices the Samsung a50, is having a greater price than Poco f1.
We hope, this review of Samsung a50 and comparison between Samsung a50 vs Samsung m50 , Poco f1 vs. Samsung a50 will helps the users who are willing to purchase Samsung a50 device, nevertheless if you want to share your view with us, please comment bellow in the comment section.
Additional Reading :
[Solved] How to get resolved err_spdy_protocol_error, tumblr err_spdy_protocol_error? Detailed and easy process to fix google chrome.
[SOLVED] How to speed up internet connection of Mac ?
Get enable Yu Yureka VoLTE update thru Custom Rom and using third-party app JioCall
Top 11 sites like wish alternatives for online shopping worldwide with Pros and Cons
Top fixes of windows for download windows 10 manual, get free windows 10 download, Windows.old directory in my system.
- Internet10 months ago
How to Edit PDF and Also Write About Different PDF Editors with Functions
- Internet4 months ago
How to Choose the Super Right Affiliate Network For Your Blog ?
- Tech9 months ago
The Ironies Behind The World’s Most Famous Apps
- Software3 months ago
Top fixes of windows for download windows 10 manual, get free windows 10 download, Windows.old directory in my system.
- Internet4 months ago
Telecom Cost are Big Unknown, What Should You Do!
- Mobile9 months ago
MI Account Guide to Access, Remove, Download, and MI Account Unlock
- Mobile9 months ago
Lasted Updates of OnePlus 7 mobile Specs
- Internet9 months ago
Cool Websites That Can Brighten Your Mood Instantly – Must Visit For Everyone