Technology, undoubtedly, has advanced to a significant level. Yes, and we all are aware of its progress too. Of course, this technology advancement is visible in the smart devices that we use. There was a time when we used to have just a single account in the whole internet space, and that account was only our mail account. How about now? We have got accounts for every single space and applications that we use.
Of course, most of us having a Xiaomi smartphone would have never thought of these benefits that MI provides. Want to know more about the MI services? Take a look-
What is the MI Account?
One such account that is quite famous now is the MI Account. Wait, Wait, it’s not an email or inbox account. MI Account is the most popularly used application by the Xiaomi smartphone users. Yes, MI Account is a Xiaomi product, most of us generally say it as Redmi Phones or the Redmi devices. MI Account is an application service that is pretty similar to our Gmail accounts and Google accounts. Wherever we log in, we would need our personal Gmail Account or the official one. With the help of the account, we can get access to plenty of services that the website is offering.
Well, we often don’t have that many minutes to check out these services that any company offers. We often, check for the services, scroll down, either pay or avail it free of cost, and we never turn back to it. Am I right? How many of us know that having a Google Account can train you with courses ranging in several industries?
Of course, Xiaomi doesn’t teach or train you, but instead, it offers a variety of services that actually will define the meaning of a smartphone. Xiaomi devices are the most budgeted and affordable devices in any country. One of its functions is MI Account that it offers to the MI smartphone users. Let’s check out its benefits-
Why do we need MI Account?
As I already said, if you are a Xiaomi smartphone user, then you subsequently need this MI Account. All of the services from MI is accessible only through an MI account. Yes, below mentioned are some of the best services that are provided by the Xiaomi-
- Ever heard of cloud sync? Yeah, it’s somewhat similar to Google drive. The user can pretty easily sync all their photos and videos in the MI cloud. Even, your contacts, call logs, audio, and video recordings, call recordings, notes and what not!
- Having access to an MI account will also enable you to get any service from the MI store, just like the Microsoft/Windows store.
- Finding a lost phone is another benefit. Of course, we all know that if we misplace our phone somewhere, we have a chance to find it, just by dialling the lost phone’s number. But what in case, the mobile has been theft and the thief is very much smart? MI has a solution to your theft phone as well.
- There is also an option to delete your data remotely, in case your MI phone is lost or theft. The MI phones can consistently alarm or ring.
- We never use trash, do we? But in MI phones, it is another option of saving your data in a safe place- It is the MI trash. We never check our recycle bin or trashes, do we? Even if you have accidentally deleted your photos or videos, you have the option to recover it from MI trash- the Safezone.
- You automatically get qualified for the MI games and festive that is conducted within their official portal.
- MI forum and your queries are other advantages. Also, you can only do the MI account reset, in case you have forgotten the credentials.
MI Account Reset Password
How to access/remove MI account?
Accessing or removing an MI account is pretty easy. You don’t have to be a rocket science expert or analyst. Here is the process-
- Just enter the Xiaomi official portal.
- Tap on create account/sign up.
- Decide whether to sign up with an email address or mobile number.
- You will receive a verification code, enter it along with your new password in the respective fields.
- Once done, start using it by filling up your account details and profile.
Well sometimes, there are chances that you have probably forgotten your login credentials. In that case, you can either root or use the MI password remover.
Before, we proceed, you can also use the unlock tools for PC to remove the password in case of emergencies.
Otherwise, if you are not aware of using the password remover, you can check out below.
How to use MI Password Remover
- MI password remover is a third-party tool. Though it is safe to use, still, some users don’t wish to give access to third-party apps.
- Ensure to download the tool in your PC. Just switch off the smartphone, keep pressing the Volume up and power button constantly.
- Once done, just connect it to your PC, leading it to the fast boot mode. Just extract all the files to your computer.
- You have to open the Malpass folder from your C drive. Now enter mi.reset.bat, and adbkey.exe.
- Just wait for its message for a fast boot reboot. There you go! Your phone has now been unlocked.
This method also works for the firmware updates. Of course, you might be aware of mi 2016100 firmware update. If not, you can check it on their portal. MI password remover is one of the best unlock tools for PC.
How to use MI Account Unlock Tool
- The user needs to first switch off their phone.
- After phone shutdown, you need to Press and Hold Volume Up button with Power Button.
- Immediately you will see Mi logo on the phone and release power button without releasing the volume button.
- Now select the recovery mode on mobile and release the volume button
- Connect you are to the computer (pc/laptop) and run the application of ‘Mi Account Unlock tool’.
- Check the device connectivity and click on Bypass Mi account.
- Now your device/phone will be restarted and successfully you have unlocked Mi account.
Undoubtedly, you can use the same process for your Redmi phones as well. With the help of the mentioned methods, you can get an idea on how to unlock a Redmi 4 device. Also, do not forget to check the MI 2016100 firmware updates. I believe that you have now known a lot about an MI account. Just create one and get access to plenty of services only directly from the company itself. If you are looking for an excellent smartphone within your budget, why not go for MI phones? You will avail the best at the lowest price.
Additional Reading :
Fix Headphones or Headsets on Windows 10, Ubuntu, Mac and iPhone Mobiles
In this era, headphones and headsets are one of the most important gadgets used. People use headphones for different reasons. There are several uses of headphones. It can be used for listening to music, watch Television, listening to the radio. User can manage two mobile devicese simultaneously with single headphones using multipoint connection mode.
Different types of designs of headphones and headsets are available in the market. Some of them are Bluetooth headphones, wired headphones, wireless headphones, ear sets and many more.
Some people used headphones in the workplace. It helps to make concentrations in work. If the workplace is too noisy then person or employees can use the headphones and do their work in that company by listening to his/her favorite musical tracks. In the hectic schedule and heavy work, demand headphones are used to relax and make the mood of the person
We can observe that all age groups are putting headphones on and enjoy listening to music. It helps to create a person’s own private zone in the workplace. All the work is done with an extra concentration in a company by using a headset which leads to better performance of the employees.
Use the Headphones with Windows 10 Operating System:
Windows is one of the most used and easy to use the operating system in the world. As a window 10 is new to the market, everyone is upgrading their system from windows 7 or windows 8 to windows 10. User can use headsets or headphones with windows by simply plug in it in the right port. Windows users are suffered from problems like audio driver updates and headphones not working on laptop windows 10.
User needs to have the proper knowledge about how to use headphones with windows desktop. There are different solutions available for Windows 10 headphones, not working problem. Windows user can try these solutions and use headphone mi with windows 10 by fixing the problem.
- Sometimes windows unable to use headphones are the default output audio device. And the user’s needs to set headphone as default device manually, it can be done by using the following steps.
- Hold on the windows key on the keyboard or desktop and then press the X key.
- Select the control panel and open it by clicking on it.
- Click on hardware and sound category from the available option.
- Click on the sound.
- After that select headphones and click on the set default.
- Click the ok buttons. Now your headphones are set as default audio devices.
If there is a green right mark on the headphones they are already set as default audio device for the system. User need not update it. He can try other solutions for the problem.
Update the audio Drivers:
Many times headphones not working windows 10 due to the reason of audio drivers update. Audio drivers need to update regularly for better performance.
The windows user who is using Realtek HD audio manager on windows 10, it needs to configure it properly for high performance of headphone. The problem arises if the Realtek drivers did not configure or installed properly.
Use the Headphones with Ubuntu Operating System:
Many programmers or IT people use Ubuntu or Linux operating system on their laptop or a personal computer system. A programmer often needs the headphones to concentrate on working or to listen and enjoy the much-loved music tracks while working.
Sometimes the output sound comes from both speaker as well as headphones. To troubleshoot the problem step are provided below.
- Open the terminal by using keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + T or simply open the terminal window from the dash. Type the command “alsamixer” and run it. After successfully running the above command. User use left the/right key to navigate and select the Auto-Muto. User can control it by using up/down arrow keys.
- If the problems of headphones are still not solved, ubuntu user can install GNOME ALSA Mixer by “sudo apt-get install gnome-alsamixer” command. The auto mute mode can also be turned on using the GNOME app.
- If the user wants to solve the headphones problem without installing any kind of app then the user can simply open the terminal window and type “sudo gedit /etc/pulse/default.pa”. This is the simplest way to solve the problem without an internet connection.
All the above solutions are applicable for all versions of the Ubuntu operating system and all types, brand of headphones available in the market.
Use the Headphones with Mac Operating System:
Mac operating system is highly secured operating system mostly used by professional users for their business. Use of headphones is act as a stress reliever and makes the mood of the person. On the updated versions of Mac, the user manually needs to configure headphones or headset with the operating system.
A very simple and quick method is available to quickly resolve the audio or headphone problem with Mac operating system. The same method can be applied for all versions of Mac operating systems and all types of headphones or ear birds.
The steps are as follows.
- Open the Mac menu and select the system preferences from the available categories.
- Choose the sound panel and open the output tab from it.
- They ask which device needs to be used as the default output device for sound output. Select internal speakers as the default output sound device.
- User can adjust the sound levels if required and enjoys music with headphones with the Mac operating system.
Use the Headphones or Headsets with iPhone Mobiles:
Latest iPhones launched in the market does not have the headphone port to use. As the apple company makes a very big decision to remove the headphone jack from the phones. So the iPhone users cannot use the standard headphone sets with the iPhone mobile.
To use the standard headphones with your new iPhone device, the user needs to use the lightning connector to the iPhone for using wired connectors.
If still, users are not able to connect the wired headphones to the iPhone then there could be a problem with headphones or headphone jack gets damaged, and there is time to buy new headsets for iPhone.
In some cases, there can be a problem with the headphone port of the iPhone. All the ports of the iPhone need to be cleaned regularly for better performance and to increase the life span of the iPhone.
Many cases the problem get solved by just restarting the iPhone. User needs to test the Airplay input and the Bluetooth input too for the proper working of headphones or headsets.
Use the Headphones or Headsets with Mobiles:
It is very simple to use headphones with a simple mobile with keypad or android mobiles. Stand headphones come with mike. Customer should have the mic test before buying any kind of headphones with mic. These tests are available free online which test the microphone working of mobile.
For all kind of headphones problems user need to first restart the device, up to 40%of mobile problems can get solved by just restarting the audio devices. if the problem still exists then above methods can be used to get headphones working with your devices.
Additional Reading :
Mobile number portability or port sim or the network from one to another very easily
Until 2011, there were no traces or signs of mobile number portability. However, the sim changing season got disappeared after the network and mobile number portability arrived in India in the year 2011. This guide will help the user who wants to port number online.
So, what exactly is mobile number portability?
Many of you might be completely guided with it or might be aware of it. But for those who don’t know, mobile number portability is that facility where we can certainly shift from one network to another network without having to change the mobile numbers, in case if you are facing any issues with your network-provided by the network companies, and government authority called TRAI, which is the telecom board and regulatory authority of India.
Well, many of you might have even ported your phone number from Airtel to Jio or probably from Airtel to Vodafone or from any network to any network, it’s just easy.
In case, if you are still confused with these details and process, then don’t worry- we have put together all the information that is required to know the entire process of mobile number and network portability- Check this out-
What is mobile number portability (MNP process)?
Well, to explain- mobile number or the network portability process is also known as the MNP process which acts as the ultimate facility that will help you to switch from a single network to another network that works around in the country of India. However, this service can be obtained with any of the network providers in the country that is obtained with the help of Licensed Service Area- along with your existing number itself.
However, the mobile number portability does involve a small fee that you can know later on. Well, this service is intact and does not affect the future portability of your number. Previously, the telecom operators also demanded the users to change the numbers along with their networks. But this is not the situation now, as users can just shift to another network by paying a small fee, and of course with easy steps too.
How to port sim or the network from one to another?
We have some of the primary information along with efficient steps that will assist you well with porting the sim in just a matter of minutes. Check out these steps and methods that will help you do so-
- You first have to check out all the eligibility documents and requirements in case if you want to port your mobile number.
- Once you have checked all the eligibility, you have to contact the new network provider with to whom you want to get new network portability. However, you can get the eligibility details from TRAI government website.
- Later, obtain a CAF, also known as customer acquisition form. Once you know your eligibility, you will receive UPC, also known as Unique Porting Code, and now you just have to send a text, “PORT” along with your current mobile number to 1900.
- However, you will also receive an SMS from 1902. Now make sure that you have filled up the forms. Just submit these forms along with all your identity proofs and documents. You can submit to your nearest retailer or directly to the network galleries.
- However, if you are a postpaid user, then ensure that you submit your recently paid bill before you port you have to pay all your pending dues if you are a postpaid customer.
- Now, you will receive a new sim card from the network provider.
How to port a sim ?
Mobile number portability is pretty easy and simple. However, there are many factors that need to be considered while you choose to port your number.
- Well, you would need approval from the operator, or else your application might get rejected too in case if you are not eligible.
- However, your current operator will check for all the documents and then will pass on the application to the new network operator.
- You must know how to port sim with these mentioned guidelines and steps. Well, you ought to start using the sim once you have received the SMS, which generally arrives within 5 to 7 days.
- Also, you will receive SMS of confirmation after 5 days of confirmation or the approval of your new network by both the current network and the new network.
- However, once your sim approval has been finished, your network will change to the new one and you indeed cannot operate over the old network.
- Well, the UPC that you receive would be not valid after 15 days and hence you have to ensure that you are getting it approved by 15 days. If not, then your application will be rejected, and you will have to start the application process fresh.
- Also, in case if you didn’t want the porting request then you can cancel the application or the request within 24 hours. Post 24 hours you won’t be able to cancel the application at all.
- Well, these above mentioned process is for all the networks that are currently into the services.
- You don’t have to worry about the porting process as you will be guided by the operator itself. How to port sim is often a question or a doubt when it comes to steps and the processes.
Well, the entire process is all easy, and hence you don’t have to worry about it at all. This process is very easy and any body can do. However, it is necessary that your operator is finishing up the entire process at the right time. It should not be delay more than 15 days. Still you are facing any issue please comment below we will try to answer.
Additional Reading :
Lasted Updates of About OnePlus 7 mobile with Release Date and Specs
After the great reviews and grand product success of oneplus 6T last year. Now everyone is exciting about the release of upcoming gadget products oneplus 7 in india. Gadgets lovers wait for the oneplus 7 cell phone as it is the first 5g phone in the market. One plus company declare that it is the first company to launched 5g mobile phone in the Indian market.
Oneplus 7 mobile leaks online provides the clear idea about the attractive look and pop up front facing camera and bigger screen of one plus 7 device.
Before buy or shop for any gadgets online customer should read and study about the product rate, specifications and review online and find the best deal online and the money.
Oneplus 7 release date
It has been confirmed that one plus 7 is globally released on 14th May 2019. As only few days left for the launching of the product, interested customers should know about the product specifications and oneplus 7 price in india. The one plus 7 already made the web appearances by its eye catching and high end features.
OnePlus 7 Phone Specifications
oneplus 7 specs is pretty advanced in features than previously launched one plus 6T. It is having high-end functionality and major improvements in features like camera, processor, battery, display, design and storage.
Camera is one of the most import feature customer is looking before buying cell phone. One plus 7 phone supports triple lens back camera which consist of 48 pixels main lens connected by 16 megapixel secondary lens and 8 megapixels tertiary lens and it s having 16megapixel pop up front or selfie camera. The meaning of pop up front face camera is user is able to slide in or slide out the front camera from the main mobile body.
Generally camera takes the small are of mobile screen but because of this feature customer can have the bigger screen on one plus 7 device.
Apart from above basic things it is having LED Flash, digital zoom, autofocus, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama mode and geo tagging features.
With this entire camera specification customer can look forward to the variant and most beautiful pictures from one plus 7 camera.
Display and Design
One plus 7 is having 6.5’’ or 16.51cm full HD display and 1080 x 2340 screen resolution. It comes with optic AMOLED display screen with rounded edges and eye-catching design like Samsung galaxy phone range.
One plus 7 has the scratch resistant glass protected by corning gorilla glass 5. So user can enjoy watching videos and playing games on such big screen of one plus 7.
People love to use slim and light weight mobile phones as it is easy to carry and handle these kinds of devices. The weight of one plus 7 is 185 grams and the thickness is 8.8 mm. Width and height of one plus 7 is 71.6 mm and 161.3 mm respectively. The devices one plus 7 comes with splash proof feature.
Storage, Operating System and Processor
Customer can experienced lasted android 9.0 Pie operating system with oxygen OS and octal core Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 with Adreno 640 graphics. One plus 7 cell phone supports 8Gb RAM and customer have the choices to select 128 GB or 256GB internal storage for mobile. The device doesn’t support external storage. The device supports two GSM nano sim cards simultaneously. Along with that is supports high speed Wi-Fi 802.11 with speed 5GHz, mobile hotspot, Wi-Fi direct and Bluetooth connectivity.
Mobile users always faced the low battery problem and lot of time required to recharge it. This problem can get solved by oneplus 7 buy online because it provides long lasting big battery. The one plus 7 phone will
support the 4000 mAh battery which can charge fasters. User can refill the 50% of battery in just 20 minutes.
Sensors and other special Features
One plus 7 is having on screen finger print sensor while other cell phones mostly having back position fingerprint sensor on mobile. It will also have the multi touch screen, light sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, orientation sensor, accelerometer, compass, barometer, magnetometer and gyroscope.
There is still question mark about the waterproof feature of one plus 7 but it is highly resistance to water. But it is splash proof as previous models are having the splash proof feature.
With all the above high end features one plus will have a new look which adds the charms to users personality and provides stylish look to the customers.
Mobile users are often worried about the proper services of mobile after some problem occurs. People are not able to find the nearby service station of mobile company most of the times and need to wait for long time for good service.
In case any problem or damage for the oneplus 7 mobile customer can visit the authorized service centers. There are multiple one plus service centers available in India also. Customer can repair their one plus mobile form these service stations or also purchase the accessories like USB cables, headphones for the one plus mobile.
Rates of OnePlus 7
One plus 7 is famous for offering high end smart phone functionality at affordable prices so that customer from every class can enjoy the features of the smart phone. However, it is the first 5g phone. so, one plus 7 is expected to more costly than the existing one plus smart phones.
One plus 6T is launched last year by the one plus company was begin from the cost $549 that is equal to 38154.13 Rs in the Indian currency. So oneplus 7 rate can be slightly more or equal to that. One plus did not declare the cost of upcoming mobile one plus 7 up till now.
Is oneplus 7 5g ?
People are excited about the 5g features and on screen finger print sensor of oneplus 7 mobile phone. As one plus 7 supports 5g features, user can experienced the fastest internet on one plus 7 mobile. In today’s era everyone wants the fastest internet so one plus 7 device can be gain peoples attractions due to its 5g feature.
Customer can check frequently oneplus 7 amazon to know the exactly one plus 7 launched date. Some internet source shows the announced release date of oneplus 7, but its not official.
However, one plus 7 is supposed to release by the end of May 2019.
As the product is more famous among young generation before the launching. The who is interested need to book one plus 7 device and take it before it stock out in the market. Just like the grand success of OnePlus 6T the upcoming gadget the oneplus 7 is expected to have the same or more success in market.
Additional Reading :
Top 6 things that will help you while window 10 download, installation, and upgrade
Tips for Boosting Windows 10 Performance Without any Third Party Software
7 stages of system development life cycle with sdlc phase
Know Before Updating Windows 10 Problems and Fixes
Fix Headphones or Headsets on Windows 10, Ubuntu, Mac and iPhone Mobiles
Internet8 months ago
How to Edit PDF and Also Write About Different PDF Editors with Functions
Blogs11 months ago
How To Increase Website Traffic Fast From Search Engine To Your Blog
Internet2 years ago
How to Choose the Right Affiliate Network For Your Blog
Apps2 years ago
The Ironies Behind The World’s Most Famous Apps
Mobile6 months ago
Mobile number portability or port sim or the network from one to another very easily
Blogs1 year ago
MilesWeb Review: India’s Best Managed WordPress Hosting Provider
Internet2 years ago
Cool Websites That Can Brighten Your Mood Instantly – Must Visit For Everyone
Apps2 years ago
Google Apps You Probably Didn’t Know About