In this era, headphones and headsets are one of the most important gadgets used. People use headphones for different reasons. There are several uses of headphones. It can be used for listening to music, watch Television, listening to the radio. User can manage two mobile devicese simultaneously with single headphones using multipoint connection mode.
Different types of designs of headphones and headsets are available in the market. Some of them are Bluetooth headphones, wired headphones, wireless headphones, ear sets and many more.
Some people used headphones in the workplace. It helps to make concentrations in work. If the workplace is too noisy then person or employees can use the headphones and do their work in that company by listening to his/her favorite musical tracks. In the hectic schedule and heavy work, demand headphones are used to relax and make the mood of the person
We can observe that all age groups are putting headphones on and enjoy listening to music. It helps to create a person’s own private zone in the workplace. All the work is done with an extra concentration in a company by using a headset which leads to better performance of the employees.
Use the Headphones with Windows 10 Operating System:
Windows is one of the most used and easy to use the operating system in the world. As a window 10 is new to the market, everyone is upgrading their system from windows 7 or windows 8 to windows 10. User can use headsets or headphones with windows by simply plug in it in the right port. Windows users are suffered from problems like audio driver updates and headphones not working on laptop windows 10.
User needs to have the proper knowledge about how to use headphones with windows desktop. There are different solutions available for Windows 10 headphones, not working problem. Windows user can try these solutions and use headphone mi with windows 10 by fixing the problem.
- Sometimes windows unable to use headphones are the default output audio device. And the user’s needs to set headphone as default device manually, it can be done by using the following steps.
- Hold on the windows key on the keyboard or desktop and then press the X key.
- Select the control panel and open it by clicking on it.
- Click on hardware and sound category from the available option.
- Click on the sound.
- After that select headphones and click on the set default.
- Click the ok buttons. Now your headphones are set as default audio devices.
If there is a green right mark on the headphones they are already set as default audio device for the system. User need not update it. He can try other solutions for the problem.
Update the audio Drivers:
Many times headphones not working windows 10 due to the reason of audio drivers update. Audio drivers need to update regularly for better performance.
The windows user who is using Realtek HD audio manager on windows 10, it needs to configure it properly for high performance of headphone. The problem arises if the Realtek drivers did not configure or installed properly.
Use the Headphones with Ubuntu Operating System:
Many programmers or IT people use Ubuntu or Linux operating system on their laptop or a personal computer system. A programmer often needs the headphones to concentrate on working or to listen and enjoy the much-loved music tracks while working.
Sometimes the output sound comes from both speaker as well as headphones. To troubleshoot the problem step are provided below.
- Open the terminal by using keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + T or simply open the terminal window from the dash. Type the command “alsamixer” and run it. After successfully running the above command. User use left the/right key to navigate and select the Auto-Muto. User can control it by using up/down arrow keys.
- If the problems of headphones are still not solved, ubuntu user can install GNOME ALSA Mixer by “sudo apt-get install gnome-alsamixer” command. The auto mute mode can also be turned on using the GNOME app.
- If the user wants to solve the headphones problem without installing any kind of app then the user can simply open the terminal window and type “sudo gedit /etc/pulse/default.pa”. This is the simplest way to solve the problem without an internet connection.
All the above solutions are applicable for all versions of the Ubuntu operating system and all types, brand of headphones available in the market.
Use the Headphones with Mac Operating System:
Mac operating system is highly secured operating system mostly used by professional users for their business. Use of headphones is act as a stress reliever and makes the mood of the person. On the updated versions of Mac, the user manually needs to configure headphones or headset with the operating system.
A very simple and quick method is available to quickly resolve the audio or headphone problem with Mac operating system. The same method can be applied for all versions of Mac operating systems and all types of headphones or ear birds.
The steps are as follows.
- Open the Mac menu and select the system preferences from the available categories.
- Choose the sound panel and open the output tab from it.
- They ask which device needs to be used as the default output device for sound output. Select internal speakers as the default output sound device.
- User can adjust the sound levels if required and enjoys music with headphones with the Mac operating system.
Use the Headphones or Headsets with iPhone Mobiles:
Latest iPhones launched in the market does not have the headphone port to use. As the apple company makes a very big decision to remove the headphone jack from the phones. So the iPhone users cannot use the standard headphone sets with the iPhone mobile.
To use the standard headphones with your new iPhone device, the user needs to use the lightning connector to the iPhone for using wired connectors.
If still, users are not able to connect the wired headphones to the iPhone then there could be a problem with headphones or headphone jack gets damaged, and there is time to buy new headsets for iPhone.
In some cases, there can be a problem with the headphone port of the iPhone. All the ports of the iPhone need to be cleaned regularly for better performance and to increase the life span of the iPhone.
Many cases the problem get solved by just restarting the iPhone. User needs to test the Airplay input and the Bluetooth input too for the proper working of headphones or headsets.
Use the Headphones or Headsets with Mobiles:
It is very simple to use headphones with a simple mobile with keypad or android mobiles. Stand headphones come with mike. Customer should have the mic test before buying any kind of headphones with mic. These tests are available free online which test the microphone working of mobile.
For all kind of headphones problems user need to first restart the device, up to 40%of mobile problems can get solved by just restarting the audio devices. if the problem still exists then above methods can be used to get headphones working with your devices.
Additional Reading :
Top 6 things that will help you while window 10 download, installation, and upgrade
Tips for Boosting Windows 10 Performance Without any Third Party Software
7 stages of system development life cycle with sdlc phase
Know Before Updating Windows 10 Problems and Fixes
Fix Headphones or Headsets on Windows 10, Ubuntu, Mac and iPhone Mobiles
Internet5 months ago
How to Edit PDF and Also Write About Different PDF Editors with Functions
Blogs8 months ago
How To Increase Website Traffic Fast From Search Engine To Your Blog
Apps1 year ago
The Ironies Behind The World’s Most Famous Apps
Mobile3 months ago
Mobile number portability or port sim or the network from one to another very easily
Internet1 year ago
How to Choose the Right Affiliate Network For Your Blog
Blogs11 months ago
MilesWeb Review: India’s Best Managed WordPress Hosting Provider
Internet1 year ago
Cool Websites That Can Brighten Your Mood Instantly – Must Visit For Everyone
Apps1 year ago
Google Apps You Probably Didn’t Know About